A playful and educational rug with a silky touch, perfect for budding little explorers.
AFK Living's washable cotton rugs are made in India. They are woven by hand by our artisans.
This production of carpets is environmentally friendly by using natural materials such as cotton following a non-toxic dyeing process.
- Care: hand wash at 30°
- Use a mild soap or Marseille soap.
- Tumble dry low. Do not expose to the sun.
- In the first days, it is advisable to vacuum the carpet in the direction of the pile without brush at low power and avoiding "back and forth" to remove the fluff.
- Dust at least once a week.
- If a thread protrudes, cut it with a pair of scissors.
- In the event of a stain, use a mixture of lukewarm water and white vinegar, rubbing and leaving to act for a few minutes.
Material: 80% cotton - 20% polyester